Conference "Democratic Idea and Future of Europe"
Via del Burrò, 147
00186 Rome RM
9h - 13h
Amongst the speakers:
- Paolo Gentiloni, President of the Council (Italy)
- Dario Franceschini, Minister of Cultural Heritage and Tourism (Italy)
- Iñigo Urkullu, Lehendakari, President of the Basque Government
- Fernando Clavijo Batlle, President of the Government of the Canary Islands
- Geneviève Darrieussecq, Secretary of State attached to the Minister for Armed Forces (France)
- Carlo Calenda, Minister for Economic Development (Italy)
- Beatrice Lorenzin, Minister of Health (Italy) ; the
- Sandro Gozi, Under-Secretary for the Presidency of the Council for European Affairs (Italy)
- Benedetto Della Vedova, Under-Secretary for Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation (Italy)
- Jacqueline Gourault, Minister at the Ministry of the Interior (France)
- Marielle de Sarnez, President of the Foreign Affairs Committee of the National Assembly (France)
- Jean-Louis Bourlanges, Vice-Chairman of the European Affairs Committee of the National Assembly (France)
- Alain Lamassoure MEP (France)
- Andoni Ortuzar, president of the Basque Autonomous Party EAJ-PNV, and Vice-President of the PDE.
There are currently no future events.