The European Democratic Party is looking for a new German mother-tongue trainee.
The position will be based at the EDP headquarters in Brussels and will also require occasional travel to attend events and meetings.
- Supporting the team for events and administration.
- Assisting with all aspect of political communication in the EDP working languages: drafting documents, texts for website and social media.
- Monitoring the media and social media.
- Researching information and practices.
- Native-level German mandatory and fluency in English or French essential. Other languages will be an asset.
- A University degree in political sciences, political communications, EU studies or economy.
- Pro-active and responsive, able to quickly understand situations and tasks as well as Ability to work efficiently in team and independently.
- Efficiency, strong work ethic, attention to detail, and organised approach
- Knowledge of EU decision-making processes, EU policies and EU institutions will be an advantage.
- Experience in one of our party members, parliamentary teams or EDP Youth movements highly appreciated.
- Remuneration: 1200€ monthly.
- Period: 5 months: 1 March to 31 July 2023.
- Location: Brussels (Belgium).
- Deadline for applying: 26 January.
- Contact: Please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com with intern position in the subject line of the email.