The European Democratic Party is looking for a new full-time staff member to support the Projects Manager and the Communications Manager in their daily work.
The position will be based at the EDP headquarters in Brussels and will also require occasional travel to attend events and meetings.
- Support the preparatory work for the 2024 manifesto. Starting in January, several working groups of MEPs and our member parties will meet to integrate ideas/content into the manifesto.
- Strengthen our relations with Democrats around the world.
- Support policy work and help organise events.
- Write content for the EDP website and for all our social media platforms, such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn as well as others.
- Prepare documents and communication materials;
- Professional experience in an EDP member party or with an MEP appreciated;
- Fluency in English and one of the EDP’s other working languages (French, Italian and German) required;
- Knowledge of French if not one of the two languages mentioned above.
- Knowledge of the language of one of our members will be an advantage.
- Knowledge of EU decision-making processes, EU policies and EU institutions will be an advantage;
- Writing skills required;
- Ability to communicate clearly and quickly, both orally and in writing,
- Ability to understand tasks and situations quickly and to work effectively in a team and independently.
- Ability to work in a team with different backgrounds and nationalities